Saturday, December 6, 2008

Opus #1 (Unfinished)

I let MungBean paint the other day. (Why? Must have been temporary insanity.) He loved it and kept asking for more and more paint. I tried to limit him to a color or two and that made him really mad, so I cut the session short and that made him REALLY mad. So his first masterpiece is unfinished but still beautiful. I have no doubt you'll be able to view his future works at the Smithsonian, the Met, the Louvre, etc.

4 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

A masterpiece! So cute!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Naturally he is going to be gifted - what? With his mother and her best friend and all...

Katie McCaul said...

How cute!

Amber Baker said...

Amelia loves to paint too, it makes me nervous, we should put them in a well covered room and let them go to town!