It's been a while since I've posted anything so I thought I'd just remind you how cute my kids are. No, they're not recent pictures, but hey, after this long, aren't you just glad there's something fresh? Enjoy!
A POST!!! You REMEMBERED HOW! I'm so PROUD of you!!! My big girl is posting on her blog all by herself-y! I am TOTALLY digging the skirts those cuties are sporting - where did you get them - yo. You are so awesome. No wonder I luff luff luff you!
3 comments:
Yup, your kids are pretty darn adorable. And you're pretty cute yourself. :)
A POST!!! You REMEMBERED HOW! I'm so PROUD of you!!! My big girl is posting on her blog all by herself-y! I am TOTALLY digging the skirts those cuties are sporting - where did you get them - yo. You are so awesome. No wonder I luff luff luff you!
Yeah! So happy to see something new! You guys are so cute. I bet Munkus is either smiling big or crying with that photo! Love ya-
Post a Comment