Sunday, May 9, 2010

Missing You

We've made it... we survived the world's longest road trip... the moving truck arrived with most of our stuff (it doesn't appear to have been a moving company scam, though I won't be 100% sure till we find the box with the hardware to put the girls' bunk beds back together)... we've met several friendly neighbors... we've unpacked the kitchen... we've fixed the leaky plumbing (and lots of it)... we've started to settle in... but I sure miss home. More blogging to come.

7 comments:

Grandma Sally said...

We're missing you too. Glad that you safely arrived in NC and hope you find all your stuff. Will be anxious to hear more later. Sure love you guys!

Colleen said...

We miss you too! I was so sad when I took your name off the visiting teaching list this week! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house. :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I'm glad to hear that you are safely there. I am missing you too.

Lindsay said...

Miss you guys..glad you made it safe and sound...post some pictures of the new place in your spare time....

BeeP said...

Yeah! You're alive! Thanks for the post- looking forward to many more! :)

Jen Morrison said...

I miss you! I hate driving by your house and knowing you are not there. I am glad you made it and are getting settled but we sure notice you missing.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I think it is cute that everyone thinks you are talking about Utah - but really you are talking about ME!!! Actually, I don't have to miss you... you are here in my heart and my heart will go on and on...