I love it! You look so great with short hair! Your luscious locks are so thick! *envious* :D
I agree! I love the new 'do'. :)
Wow, good for you! Very cute!
I love the look and it's probably easier to take care of and you've given someone else the benefit of your lovely hair!
Love it. Good job giving your gorgeous hair away.
Love your hair so cute!
You cut 11 inches! Wow! Impressive. Cute, cute hair. We miss you guys! That message from Babs was so cute. We need to call.
Cute! My hair has never been healthy enough to donate when I've cut that much off. Good for you!
So darling. So sassy.So YOU!I LOVE IT!
Very cute look! I love it!
So cute! I love it, you look awesome!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love it! You look so great with short hair! Your luscious locks are so thick! *envious* :D
I agree! I love the new 'do'. :)
Wow, good for you! Very cute!
I love the look and it's probably easier to take care of and you've given someone else the benefit of your lovely hair!
Love it. Good job giving your gorgeous hair away.
Love your hair so cute!
You cut 11 inches! Wow! Impressive. Cute, cute hair. We miss you guys! That message from Babs was so cute. We need to call.
Cute! My hair has never been healthy enough to donate when I've cut that much off. Good for you!
So darling.
So sassy.
So YOU!
I LOVE IT!
Very cute look! I love it!
So cute! I love it, you look awesome!
Post a Comment