There's something living in our garage. We don't know what it is. All we know is that it poops a lot. I'm sort of ok with it being any of the following:
~a lizard
~a rabbit
~a raccoon (have you seen that "Mayhem" commercial with the raccoon in the attic... that guy cracks me up)
~a very small giraffe (when I look at the evidence left by our little squatter, that's the closest thing I can think of... very small giraffe poop)
Here's what I'm totally NOT ok with it being:
~a possum
~a rat
~a snake
I'm so creeped out by the whole situation. Munkus said he'd clean up all our piles of junk that we store in the garage on Saturday. SATURDAY?!?!?!?! Meanwhile he gets to go to work everyday which is mostly pest-free leaving me with The Thing. I am having a hard time even parking my car in there. Seriously, what if it got into the car and then jumped on me while I was driving. Aaaaah!!!
I'm going to look up local hotel prices now.
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment