Sunday, June 10, 2012

Better Late than Never

Exactly 18 years ago today, I turned 18 and graduated from Young Women to Relief Society.  Without my Personal Progress Medallion, which I hadn't bothered to earn.  I have since repented.  Today in Sacrament Meeting, I received my medallion.  Happy Birthday to me!


5 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats Emily!

BeeP said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you. Are u in YW or just did it on your own? I was working towards mine when I was a YW leader, but now tht I'm in primary I haven't looked at it. Way to push me to start again! I miss you-

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I hope you had a happy birthday. I thought of you on your special day.:) That is great. I didn't get mine either and would really like to still do it. Thanks for inspiring me.

Anonymous said...

Yay mommy!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you are the most valiant young woman who has ever been!!!