Can you believe MungBean is two years old??? Where does the time go? Check out this cute face! He loves to mug it up for the camera, especially when covered liberally in ketchup. Mmmm!

Speaking of cute faces, here's the traditional second birthday Cookie Monster cake. I made MungBean watch Sesame Street all week so he'd know who Cookie Monster is. At one point he tried to talk me into making an Elmo cake instead, but I held strong.

Here's the birthday boy impatiently asking
"Can I pleeeeease open them NOW???"
So many cool toys! Below you can see the thrill of the shape sorter. There were also books, a power drill (wow!), cute clothes, a block puzzle, an action figure, and other super fun things.

There were more surprises in the back yard, a basketball hoop and a sand & water table. Awesome! MungBean's first word when he saw the basketball hoop was "Watch!" and he proceeded to sink a basket.

The kids spent a long time with the sand & water table...

...or as it quickly became, the swamp table:

What a fun birthday! I can't believe my baby is so grown up! I love this little guy so much!
5 comments:
Ben is an absolute cutie! And no, I can't believe he's 2!!! I feel it was just a few months ago I came over to paint your toenails while you were prego. Speaking of which--I can still do that even if you're not prego!!! You're an awesome friend!
Adorable! And amazing that it's been 2 whole years! What in the world! Love the gifts and love that it became the swamp table. That reminds me so much of Carter. So fun! And I love the cake! It's sooo adorable! And that's coming from someone who doesn't even like Sesame St!
That cake is awesome, love it! He's such a cutie, happy b-day!
What a fun birthday. I can't believe how time has flown. He is so adorable.
Both of those presents look like HITS!!! Good job, mom. Can I come play? And who said MBO could turn 2? I need to have a talk with him about asking permission for things BEFORE he just goes and does it.
Post a Comment