Thursday, May 28, 2009

Woo-hoo Lagoon!

We had a fun day at Lagoon last Saturday. It was nice going early in the season because the weather and crowds were both relatively mild.


All of these pictures are of the kids on the kiddie rides, but Babs, Callister, and Morgan got to ride just about all the big rides too. Even upside-down Wicked and Colossus... but inexplicably not the Jet Star. Oh well.

No pictures of the Log Flume which every one of us rode... and barely anyone got wet. MungBean didn't enjoy that one much. Possibly because I was holding on to him for dear life and he may possibly not have been able to breathe. But see below, I let him borrow my sunglasses and all was forgiven. :)


It was a long and exhausting and thrilling and wonderful day! Everyone had a blast. Especially Uncle Q, as you can see below:
And here's a video of the kids riding what is still my favorite ride ever. And I'm still jealous that they get to ride it and I don't. :(



5 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

Looks like a fun day! So excited for summer!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Why were we not invited? Hey - I will call you!

BeeP said...

How fun!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Lucky. I love amusements parks.

Amber Baker said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun while your family was in town! Glad you got to take a break from the stress of "real life"!