-Ate Del Taco for the first time ever. Kids loved the playplace. I loved reading. The food, maybe not so much.
-Played at the park. Thank goodness for spring!
-Baths for all 3 children.
-Got MungBean to bed. After 2 hours of working at it. 2 hours!!!
-Successfully recharged the camera battery and even took a picture:
2 comments:
We went to Del Taco a couple of weeks ago and Jim and I played Scrabble on my iPod while Elijah and his little buddy played for an hour and a half. Awesome. And I agree about the food. Give me Taco Bell for my crappy fast food Mexican anytime!
And I totally understand, Elijah was a nightmare to get to bed for ages.
I LOVE how angelic that Quay Baby looks. Oh please!!! She IS that cute - but that sweet??? I think I'm going to need more convincing. Love it!
Post a Comment