I am STILL laughing. What the??? Oh, Mungbean! And I love the classic recorded line "take a picture... take a picture!" That is at the end of EVERY video I have EVER taken on my digital camera. Plus also I am seriously digging Quay's skirt. Sweet!
I think that look and the swagger are somewhat Mick Jaggeresque - only cute and hilarious - not old-man creepy. This guy's got show biz in his blood at an early age, which probably means he will grow out of it later(though hopefully not entirely).
5 comments:
Such fun kids! Those lips are killer cute! Gonna make some lady happy one day. LOL
Ha ha! Too funny, true performers.
I am STILL laughing. What the??? Oh, Mungbean! And I love the classic recorded line "take a picture... take a picture!" That is at the end of EVERY video I have EVER taken on my digital camera. Plus also I am seriously digging Quay's skirt. Sweet!
I think that look and the swagger are somewhat Mick Jaggeresque - only cute and hilarious - not old-man creepy. This guy's got show biz in his blood at an early age, which probably means he will grow out of it later(though hopefully not entirely).
that face is Hilarious! I loved it
Post a Comment