Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Humble Pie

Lest I should ever start to get vain or think a little too highly of myself, I am blessed with children to ensure a proper level of humility. This week's installment...



I got my hair cut a few days ago. The next morning, MungBean waves me over and has me lean in close to whisper in my ear:

"Mom, nobody likes your hair."

Thank goodness I've been informed. How sad if I'd been allowed to go around feeling good.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

oh dear. lol:)

Melissa said...

I am laughing so hard. I love Ben's honesty.

Lindsay said...

well, I like your hair. miss you guys

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Sweet boy, at least he's keeping you informed. My kids tell me that a lot as well. They wish I had my long hair back, they like my hair brown, I look like a boy. Such honest, loving kids.

Karen said...

You know you love him because you didn't kill him.