...you play with their toys. Pictured here is MungBean sitting in the girls' American Girl doll desk. I don't know what gave him the idea to sit there, but he loves it. Come to think of it, when Babs was about this age I remember her trying to slide down the Little People slide. Anyway, it's funny seeing Mung sitting there.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
This is what happens when you have big sisters...
...you play with their toys. Pictured here is MungBean sitting in the girls' American Girl doll desk. I don't know what gave him the idea to sit there, but he loves it. Come to think of it, when Babs was about this age I remember her trying to slide down the Little People slide. Anyway, it's funny seeing Mung sitting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Giant baby is what it looks like, like Elf. So funny.
Post a Comment