Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reading Party

Babs hosted a reading party last week. It was a lot of fun for me to watch all the cute girls take turns reading some of their favorite books to each other. Of course, QuayQuay had to take part; above you can see her reading her book of choice: Blue Hat Green Hat by Sandra Boynton.
I couldn't resist snapping this pic too (sorry it's such bad quality). These two cuties were just so adorable, so wrapped up in the story. It's such a treat to watch the magic of reading!

6 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

what a cute idea!

Jane said...

Halle was so glad to go! She loves being with her friends and she loves to read! Can you send any pics with Halle in it my way? Thanks!

BeeP said...

The girls loved it! Thanks!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is such a great idea and such cute kids.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Thanks for inviting us. We are feeling very neglected and unloved. Oh - and that is the first time I have seen your living room with your hard-fought-hard-earned-hardwood floor. NICE! And thanks for the book suggestions. I could almost hear it as if you were saying it - even though we rarely ever visit - obviously we aren't even friend or we would have been invited to the party!

Amber Baker said...

How cute, I can't believe these kids are that old! They were just barely in preschool yesterday!