Thursday, April 9, 2009

Too Much Love

QuayQuay and MungBean were so excited that Baby Colin came to play the other day. I'm not sure Colin felt quite the same.
There was a LOT of hugging. And surprisingly few tears.

3 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

So cute how little ones love SO much that it turns to mauling. If you have any solutions let me know please. Carter is constantly mauling Katherine because he says he needs hugs from her to be happy all day. She flails her arms and cries and I try to rescue her. Sacrament is a nightmare because of it because he can't seem to leave her alone. ideas?

bonitinha said...

We have a no-touching-MungBean-during-Sacrament-Meeting rule. Not that it helps, really, but there's a little bit less yelling that way. :)

BeeP said...

Much to my surprise, their was a picture of my baby on your blog! I love it! Thanks for watching him. Maybe we'll have to switch kids. It's no secret MungBean wants to live here and my kids with you!