
For the Fourth we had a picnic at the Point, right on the Lake. The weather was nice and cool and we had a great spot in the shade right near the water. It was so relaxing and fun. I tried to relax in the hammock, but the kids were having too much fun with it too, as you can see above.

Babs took this great picture of the boys. So cute!

All of the kids liked being right down by the water. Most of the moms experienced mild heart attacks as we watched our kids leaning over the waves crashing on the rocks.

The Three Musketeers! I can't believe Zander has caught up in size and weight with the older two. They are awfully cute together!

Chicago definitely is my kind of town!!!
2 comments:
It looks like you had a great fourth. Jeremy is missing Munkus. :)
Munkus and Mungbean look so darn cute in that picture. I love it!
Post a Comment