MungBean may never forgive me for posting this picture. (In my defense, really we're even because although he's in a dress, you can also see what a mess my family room is.) Anyway, he pulled this dress out of Quay's drawer the other day and indicated that he wanted to wear it. This picture was taken a few days later when he asked for the same dress again. This time with princess shoes to go with it. Munkus wants to go on record as having objected to the whole thing.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha ha! Elijah walks around the house in my heels, but I haven't taken any pictures, mostly because I think his dad would object. :)
Unbeknownst to us, Nathan sneaked a pair of princess dress-up shoes into sacrament meeting yesterday. And he proceeded to take off his church shoes and change into purple heels.
You're not alone. :)
Ross used to wear my shoes all the time. He once came out into the living room wearing my bra and annoucing he was a "Mommy". Jason had a cow but I thought it was funny. Better they wear dresses now than later! Love the picture, very cute!
Love it!!
I peed my pants when I saw this picture!!
Doesn't it just make you wonder what he's thinking? Like, "I want to be like my sisters" or, "That sure looks comfy" or, "gee, I really need something to go with my princess shoes". So, funny!
Post a Comment