OK, school started a couple of days ago, but here we finally are blogging about it. Babs was very excited to get back to school and was up and ready to go way early on that first day. She didn't want me to walk with her, but consented when it turned out a couple of other moms were also walking along with the kids. She's thrilled that her great friend Carlie is in her class, but she's also been making lots of new friends. It looks like the year is off to a great start!
Monday, August 18, 2008
First Day of First Grade
OK, school started a couple of days ago, but here we finally are blogging about it. Babs was very excited to get back to school and was up and ready to go way early on that first day. She didn't want me to walk with her, but consented when it turned out a couple of other moms were also walking along with the kids. She's thrilled that her great friend Carlie is in her class, but she's also been making lots of new friends. It looks like the year is off to a great start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is the CUTEST picture ever! You should send that into a contest. Such personality!
very cute!
oh and I just barely blogged the first day of school, too, so don't feel bad. :)
What a great pose. Love it.
I was all set to blog about school on the actual first day, but blogger wouldn't upload my pictures, then I was busy the next 2 nights, then our internet was out, so finally last night all of the planets aligned and I got the post up! No big surprise, this week, as you can read from my next post about how nothing this week is happening when it's supposed to!
I'm loving all these back-to-school photos. So cute!
Post a Comment