Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sunday Best

You know by now that I never blog about what happened today; I'm always at least a few days, if not weeks, behind. Hence, the Wednesday post about Sunday. Anyway, here is MungBean sporting one of the new ties he got for Christmas. He hates how uncomfortable it is, but he loves being cool like the bigger boys and men at Church, so he puts up with it. Sometimes, anyway.
I had high hopes of outfitting Munkus and MungBean in matching ties, but it didn't work out. These are pretty close, and I just think my boys are so handsome! Now, for anyone who doubted how crazy Mung's hair can be, check the above picture. We call that style "Rhinoceros Horns."

7 comments:

Melissa said...

All right it is a little crazy. I love that he has a tie on and his shirt is untucked. I have stopped tucking in Lucas's shirt it is just a waste of time.

Katie McCaul said...

So cute! I love little ones with ties on they look so grown up.

Jane said...

Hey so cute! I found a website that sells matching toys for boys (babies too!) with dads--www.myfavoritepal.com

Check it out! I haven't bought anything from there yet, cuz let's face it, Corbin doesn't need a tie quite yet. But maybe easter :)

Jen Morrison said...

Oh cute!

Amber Baker said...

So darling!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I saw that website that Jane referred to over Christmas. There's another one www.absoluteties.com/fasonmati.html He looks so cute and I love the Rhino horns hair.

BeeP said...

So cute! I love it!