What is it with this family and giraffes? MungBean's special toy that he sleeps with every night is a big blue giraffe named Barnsley. He was pretty excited to see a whole bin of them last time we went to IKEA. Suddenly, I'm starting to think the reason Babs never got particularly attached to any toy is that we never got her a plush giraffe... (poor deprived child! If only I'd known!)Monday, January 26, 2009
True Love
What is it with this family and giraffes? MungBean's special toy that he sleeps with every night is a big blue giraffe named Barnsley. He was pretty excited to see a whole bin of them last time we went to IKEA. Suddenly, I'm starting to think the reason Babs never got particularly attached to any toy is that we never got her a plush giraffe... (poor deprived child! If only I'd known!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! Can you imagine his thought process? Hey, it's my... wait a minute, they're EVERYWHERE! Toddler heaven.
I can see the wedding announcement now...
Mr. and Mrs. Munkus are pleased to announce the marriage of their son Mungbean to Barnsley the Big Blue Giraffe on Friday the twentieth of whatever. The happy couple are registered at IKEA.
So sweet! I love giraffe stuff. Carter had a cute giraffe outfit with matching hat and blanket and it was one of my favs. Katherine has a stuffed giraffe and she loves it because she can hold the neck perfectly and chew on its ears! It's not to late to get Babs one :-)
I need to go to IKEA more. Cute giraffe!
So so cute, I think he is a doll oh and Barnsely too! You guys are an imaginative bunch with the names!
Post a Comment