Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Everything's All Better

The chip in our floor got fixed this morning... yay! Also, Quay and I went back up to the children's hospital to meet with the pediatric orthopedic surgeon this afternoon. He told us that we can just keep her in the splint for another 10 days and then take it off and start letting her move her arm around. We don't need to go back to see him again unless she still has a lot of pain or the stiffness doesn't get better. So that's that. Easy peasy. What on earth will I do with myself now that life is so simple and calm and undramatic?

3 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

What to do now? Enjoy it.

Amber Baker said...

See--karma's all good!

Jenni said...

Hey there! Aunt Sally got me thinking about starting a blog, so I took the plunge. Come check it out at pennywisejenni.blogspot.com.
Cousin Jenni