I've seen this tag going around and I was actually hoping to get tagged because I thought it sounded like such a fun thing to do. Then my Perfectly Imperfect friend tagged me and I opened my old files and found this horrible picture of me with beautiful perfect (chubby!) Quay about an hour after she was born. Look at my nose! It's huge! OK, forget the nose, look at how cute Quay is! (And also huge!) So whom to tag? Anyone brave enough to look back and post whatever you find!!!Monday, October 20, 2008
4th Photo Tag-Horrifying!!!
I've seen this tag going around and I was actually hoping to get tagged because I thought it sounded like such a fun thing to do. Then my Perfectly Imperfect friend tagged me and I opened my old files and found this horrible picture of me with beautiful perfect (chubby!) Quay about an hour after she was born. Look at my nose! It's huge! OK, forget the nose, look at how cute Quay is! (And also huge!) So whom to tag? Anyone brave enough to look back and post whatever you find!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aw, how sweet! :)
well, and being relatively new to the digital photo world, I looked and found that my "4th photo" was one I put up on my blog recently anyway. So that's no fun. So I'm skipping out on this tag. (in case you were wondering)
Cute! I'm glad my 4th photo was me as a wee little lass. Whew, dodged a bullet.
It's adorable, both of you. I always think a woman that just gave birth is amazingly beautiful. You just took a hike through the valley of the shadow of death and you are still alive, that is beautiful. Quay is so cute though.
I always think a woman has a special glow when she has a morphine pump. I think you look skinny for just going through a pregnancy and c-section!
Post a Comment