
I know, not only is it old news, but it's old news that you've heard over and over. Enough already with the dance recital! But we just finally got the girls' professional pictures back (there was a glitch with the picture cd and we finally got it sorted out) and I couldn't help but share.

I mean, really, with such cuties how can I help myself?

Sweetie pie!

Here's Little Alice with the Caterpillar.

Babs' class was the Crows and she was supposed to dance with them, but due to the pneumonia she opted out of that dance at the performance. On the picture day, the only other girl from the class to show up was Babs' best friend Carlie and the picture turned out way cute! OK, I won't make any official promises, but that's the end of the dance recital posts. (For now...)
7 comments:
Babs hair is such a brilliant color it looks fake, and I love that Mungbean is growing in red hair. I love the little Quay is still chubby. Gosh your kids are cute
I love dance photos. They are so darn cute.
So cute! Your kids are all adorable. I'm working on a little redheaded girl myself. :)
[Uh, no, that isn't an announcement, just wishful thinking.]
Very cute! I remember driving by and seeing you guys there.....:P
Those are the CUTEST! dance pictures in the WORLD! Little Alice is beautiful and what about your little super-model with the senior picture pose as a 4 year old! Yeah, you are totally in trouble. You should have had the boy first so he could scare away the millions of girl-chasers you are going to have calling, visiting, TP-ing your house...
Adorable kids! Can I have them?! :-)
Wow! Now I almost wish I had purchased pictures--they turned out great! What a cutie!
Post a Comment