Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quarantine

All three kids are sick. All on the same day. Lucky me, I got to go to Church all alone while Munkus stayed home with the invalids. He took this cute picture of MungBean holding his "throw up bowl" (a concept MungBean didn't fully grasp, but he wouldn't let go of that bowl!).
Here are Mung and Quay totally absorbed in tv. I don't know where Babs was when this picture was taken, but she wasn't officially ruled as sick until a little later (at which point she joined in the tv marathon). Here's hoping the bug passes quickly! It's my turn to stay home with the 3 patients tomorrow, and I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

oh, sick puking kids are the worst! I hope it passes quickly (and also that you don't get it!!)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Sorry. Well, at least I have a good little piece of advice for you...

Don't let anyone eat out of the throw up bowl until you have washed it.

So there you go. Have a puke-a-licious day! - by the way shouldn't you change your blog to lil-PUKES? Just a question for you to ponder while you wipe up messes.

Colleen said...

Ooh, I'm sorry. I heard the flu was going around the neighborhood. Hope everyone feels better soon!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

So sorry. Is it better to have everyone sick at the same time or to spread it out over a week? That is the question.