Ah, the sacrifices we make for our children...
Last night the girls were talking about "doing a 360" but neither one knew what it meant, so Munkus and I explained that there are 360 degrees in a circle and so "doing a 360" means jumping up and turning in a complete circle.
Then I demonstrated... and my glasses flew off my face, right into a bowl in the sink full of the marinade I had used for the chicken fajitas. (And now, class, we'll move on to a lesson in microbiology...)
Gross.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good news, they didn't break. Bad news, we are eating them for dinner.:)
a Petri dish and a week - you could really educate those girls! I hope you just turned on the disposal and let them go - not worth the rinse after swimming in chicken guts... blech!
Post a Comment