"Because," said Mr. Wonka, "Oompa-Loompas can't get walnuts out of walnut shells in one piece. They always break them in two. Nobody except squirrels can get walnuts whole out of walnut shells every time. It is extremely difficult. But in my factory, I insist upon using only whole walnuts. Therefore I have to have squirrels to do the job."
OK, I can't do it every time either, but today I got TWO walnuts out of their shells whole.
Hooray for bowls of mixed nuts at the holidays, and the hidden talents they bring out.
3 comments:
LOL- so funny- and impressive!
Just when I thought I couldn't Lub Lubb Lubbb you more or be more impressed with your impressiveness, you amaze me again! But, you really have already proven you can get nuts out whole - C-Section, but they are whole!!! I lubb your kids too.
I miss you!! I love being able to caught up on your blog but you are really missed. Glad to see life is great and your enjoying the holidays!
Post a Comment