Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let the Christmas Season Begin!

After the Thanksgiving extravaganza, Grandma and Grandpa stayed a few days longer than the rest of the crowd and we roped them into helping us decorate for Christmas. It was a lot of fun to make it a multi-generational project. I will admit to sneaking back to the tree after the kids had their go at it and rearranging the ornaments a bit...

One of the best parts of the day was making popcorn and cranberry garlands with the girls. I remember doing that as a kid, and having my mom there to revisit a classic project was truly wonderful.
My dad took lots of great pictures of all the decorations, but somehow I missed getting him to upload them to our computer before they left (drat!) but maybe I can get him to email a few... hint, hint, Dad!

1 comment:

Jen Morrison said...

that sounds so special and lovely.