As I was getting ready for church yesterday I was chatting with MungBean. Here's how the conversation went:
Me: MungBean, I don't know what shoes to wear today. I'm tired of wearing my tall boots every Sunday, but I just don't think it's warm enough to wear bare legs and sandals. But I hate wearing nylons, you know?
MungBean: (shakes head no)
Me: You're right, I guess you don't know how annoying nylons are. Sorry. Hmmm, I guess I really should have had Daddy iron this blouse for me.
MungBean: (shakes head no)
Me: You think it will be ok? (I put on the blouse.)
MungBean: (nods head up and down) Yay!
I'm glad he thought I looked presentable. It's always nice to have a cheering section!
4 comments:
Sounds like you enjoy ironing about as much as I do! The difference is that I've just stopped buying shirts that require ironing. Because let's be honest, if I refuse to iron there's just no ironing going on.
Just stopping by to spy! Looks like things are going well! What a cute baby! He's growing so fast and I love the hair!
Zac does the ironing at our house, too. He's had more practice ironing his own shirts - so he's better at it. At least that's what I think. :)
WOW-can you guys send your husbands to my house? Also--can Mungbean come over and give me fashion advice?
Post a Comment