Does it still count as Family Home Evening if dessert includes Reddi-Wip?
Seriously, this is like 4 weeks in a row that the refreshments have been topped with Reddi Wip. I really thought I was raising my kids better than that, but apparently not.
That's way better than what I did. We had FHE about passover and since I hadn't gotten to the store to buy matzo we ended up eating red otter pops to symbolize the blood. Yuck! I know! But I was desperate to find something in the house that would work.
4 comments:
I've officially taken the "Treat" assignment off our FHE assignment chart. It's too hard to make treats every week. rebellious, I know. :)
Don't worry I just saw a commmercial for it and it is make from real cream so it must be good.
That's way better than what I did. We had FHE about passover and since I hadn't gotten to the store to buy matzo we ended up eating red otter pops to symbolize the blood. Yuck! I know! But I was desperate to find something in the house that would work.
Oh my gosh, Jen, that is so funny! And it makes me feel much better! :)
Post a Comment