
Babs just loves her daddy! Here they are playing in Park City in August of 2004. We were there with all of Munkus' family (well, almost all, a brother-in-law and a brother-in-law-to-be were missing as I recall). Anyway, anything Munkus shows any interest in, you can bet little Babs will be a big fan as well. She plays soccer because that's her daddy's sport, she's a Red Sox fan because that's her daddy's team, she loves the LSU Tigers because that's her daddy's alma mater... she really is Daddy's Little Girl.
4 comments:
So she is not going to read our book? Dang it! Well as much as she is her daddy's little girl, Mung Bean is his daddy's little. Little what you ask? Little self. I am totally loving your historic blogs.
So cute. I feel the same way about all my dad's sports teams.
So cute! Something about little girls and their dads!
I will totally read your book it sounds interesting!
Post a Comment