Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Happy Day At Last Has Come!

Ever since I had a little baby boy, I've been anxiously awaiting the day when I could do his hair all spiky. As you recall, he had not a shred of hair when he was born, and it's taken this whole 18 months for him to grow enough for the spiky 'do. But today was finally the day! Hooray for spiky hair!!! Isn't he cute?!
The girls also had fancy hair for church today. What a bunch of cuties!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I was noticing your girls looking extra cute today, love the spikes!

Jen Morrison said...

heehe! SO cute!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Totally studly MungB. Your girls look darling! How did you do Bab's hair? How did you get her to hold still for longer than 4 seconds?

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Love the spikes. So handsome.

Amber Baker said...

I noticed the girls looked cute. Oh--how I long for spiky hair!