Sunday, November 2, 2008

National Blogging Month


I just read on someone else's blog that this is National Blogging Month or something and we're all supposed to post something every single day. To what purpose, I have no idea. But I certainly hope that all the people whose blogs I read will do it! :) Anyway, I'm already a day behind, and I don't actually have anything interesting to post about, but here's a cute picture of my tech-savvy kids. You can pretend that Quay is publishing her own blog. She's actually at playhousedisney.com on a "Playdate with Darby." Poor kid only has cyber-friends to play with.

4 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Mung Bean's face there is so cute. I was shocked when I saw he was headed to Nursery this month. It can't have been that long.

Colleen said...

That's some serious pressure! I'll do my best.

Kristen said...

hey, well, it looks like I averaged more than a post a day last month. And that's insane. So I think I might try to take a break this month (regardless of NBM)!
so much to say, so little time.
:)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

SWEET!

If anyone runs out of ideas they could get out that dusty dang old journal jar they made in Young Womens and blog about that. You know, come to think of it we could start making them in glad disposable dishes and call them "blogging bowl" because journal jars are SO out! Do you think we could hot-glue a gingham and lace puff to the top of plastic? Maybe the microwave safe kind!!!

I crack myself up.