Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's Good to be One



Now that MungBean is one he gets to eat all sorts of new yummy foods. Last week I gave him a PB&J sandwich. He politely ate a few bites, but wasn't really thrilled. But yesterday I gave him PB & honey, and he LOVED it! He has also successfully eaten eggs a couple of times with no disasters, so I'm very relieved about that. It just opens up so many new possibilities, and it's nice to just be able to offer him whatever we're having for dinner with no concerns. But of all the new foods he's been experiencing, his favorite by far is Trix. Those fruity bits of goodness calm the worst tantrum, and MungBean even does a little happy dance when he gets some. Today, the sight of the Trix box even prompted him to reach towards it and say "Please, please!" He's also a big fan of ice cream sodas and wrestled mine away from me at the ward party this evening.

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

It is such a relief when they get to that point. It makes eating so much easier. Congrats on arriving.