Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our new sprinkler system



The sprinklers in our lawn don't actually reach the center of the yard, so we've gone old school and hooked up a rotating sprinkler to our hose. Of course, the girls were so excited to get right out and run around in the spray... despite the fact that it was about 68 degrees out. The top picture is Babs cowering from the chilly water. She ran around the perimeter of the yard to get there on the far side of the sprinkler. The bottom picture is the two of them coming back in. I'm pretty sure it took them longer to get all changed and get out there than they actually spent playing. But this summer when it's super hot, it's going to be AWESOME!
Oh, and the lawn looks great now that it's actually getting some water!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

yeah, it was not that warm today! Good for you for indulging their adventurous spirits! I think I might have said "no way, you crazy kids!" :)