Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Too Many Cooks



Babs and I decided to make a banana cream pie for FHE yesterday. But of course everyone had to get in on the action.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love banana cream pie! I can't imagine getting it right with that much help though. :)

Kristen said...

sounds yummy! :)

bonitinha said...

I did eventually kick the younger two out. And I will also admit that while the crust was made from scratch, we cheated a bit on the rest (I do love instant pudding and that perennial FHE favorite, Reddi-Wip). On the other hand, aside from me rolling and baking the crust, Babs did pretty much all the rest of the work. Which was very exciting.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so exciting when they start making things like that. They are so proud of themselves and you can start to see a time in your life when you can tell them to make dinner and they will.